Stacy Adams Men’s Wally Moc Toe Lace-up Chukka Boot Sneaker (Wheat)
The Stacy Adams wally adds a unique color to this wallaby boot. Ready to make a statement on the streets, this boot is sure to complete your look.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- CLASSIC STYLE: Fashion casual chukka lace-up ankle boot sneaker
- COMFORT: Superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABLE: Highly durable construction with mesh linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible rubber outsole for every day wear
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14