Stacy Adams Men’s Vale Plain-Toe Formal-Tuxedo Slip-On Loafer (White Patent)
It’s time to bring on the shine in the Vale plain toe slip-on. The perfect dress shoe for formal occasion, this loafer will be there to witness all of life’s big moments. The patent leather upper of the Vale keeps you on your toes.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Man Made
- Rubber sole
- CLASSIC STYLE: Plain-toe slip-on loafer with patent gloss finish and center elastic gore for instep fit
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned insole with memory foam for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABLE: Lightweight durable construction with breathable leather lining
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible outsole with midsole and heel etching for increased traction
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15