Stacy Adams Men’s Talmadge Folded Vamp Lace-up Dress Oxford (Black)
The sleek and innovative design details of the Stacy Adams talmadge make this shoe remarkably unique. Available in various leather color combinations, this shoe is ready for any outfit or occasion.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- CLASSIC STYLE: Buffalo leather dress lace-up oxford featuring folded vamp detail
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned insole with memory foam for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABLE: Lightweight durable construction with leather linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible outsole for every day wear
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15