Stacy Adams Men’S Kelton Moc-Toe Slip-On Loafer (Black) (M)
A moc toe slip-on is a never-go-wrong classic style. When you add in elegant lines of perfing on the upper and a modern profile with a chiseled toe, then you have a shoe that is as timeless as it is timely.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- 100% Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- CLASSIC STYLE: Moc-toe dress loafer with side elastic for easy slip-on access and featuring brogue detailing
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- BREATHABILITY: Leather lining for comfort and breathability
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15