Stacy Adams Men’s Franco Cap Toe Lace-up Chukka Boot (Scotch)
The Stacy Adams franco is a cap toe lace boot that features a leather sole. The fine croco print leather detailing makes the franco a showstopper.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- CLASSIC STYLE: Burnished smooth leather cap-toe lace-up chukka ankle boot featuring croc print leather detail
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned insole with memory foam for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABLE: Lightweight durable construction with leather linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible leather outsole for every day wear
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15