Stacy Adams Men’S Dickens Plain Toe Lace-Up Oxford (Tan) (M)
Few shoes are as sophisticated as a plain toe oxford. The clean line shows off the quality of the leather and the beautiful burnish on the toe. The dickens features a sleek profile with a single line of perfing and a stacked heel to enhance the simple, elegant style of this shoe.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- FASHION STYLE: Versatile plain toe lace up oxford featuring brogue detail and contrast outsole
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABLE: Lightweight durable construction with leather linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible outsole for every day wear
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
18, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17