Stacy Adams Men’s Desmond Cap-Toe Monk-Strap Slip-On Loafer (Cognac)
Meticulous detailing makes the Stacy Adams desmond cap toe monk strap one of a kind. You’ll be ready to take on the world with this beautifully crafted monk strap.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Fabric or Textile
- Synthetic sole
- CLASSIC STYLE: Cap-toe monk-strap slip-on loafer with metal buckle with elastic for easy of entry
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned insole with memory foam for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABLE: Lightweight durable construction with breathable leather lining
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible contrasting outsole with stitch detailing on low stacked heel
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16