Stacy Adams Men’S Creston Moc-Toe Slip-On Loafer (Black) (M)
The super-soft leather upper gives this shoe a special richness that is accentuated by the beautifully burnished toe. With the profile of an italian driver moc and the famous Stacy Adams emblem on the vamp, the creston was created for those who appreciate a finely crafted shoe.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- CLASSIC STYLE: Soft smooth leather moc toe slip on loafer featuring rubber ornament and burnished toe character
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- BREATHABILITY: Leather lining for comfort and breathability
- DURABILITY: Rubber outsole for extended durability
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15