Stacy Adams Men’s Cicero Perfed Moc Toe Slip Driving Style Loafer (W) (Taupe)
If you’re looking for a simple yet bold slip-on, look no further than the Stacy Adams cicero perfed moc toe slip-on. Available in a wide assortment of colors and handcrafted with a fully cushioned insole for added comfort, this slip-on is ahead of the competition.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- CLASSIC STYLE: Moc-toe slip-on loafer with upper cut out detailing to wear with or without socks
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABLE: Lightweight durable construction with venting for breathability
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible outsole with midsole and heel grooves for increased traction
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15