Stacy Adams Men’s Barris Cap-Toe Lace-up Oxford (W) (Black)
The sheen that resonates from the smooth leather of the barris cap toe oxford epitomizes the saying “less is more.” the subtle perforations around the vamp and along the cap toe set the foundation for your always-polished style.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- CLASSIC STYLE: Cap-Toe fashion dress shoe featuring burnished leather, stitch detailing and perforated trims
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABILITY: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable leather linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable linings
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13