Stacy Adams Men’s Baldwin Moc Toe Double Monk-Strap Loafer (Tan)
Let your shoes do the talking. The Stacy Adams baldwin moc toe double monk strap will let the world know exactly who you are without you having to say a word; distinquished, trendy, and bold.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- CLASSIC STYLE: Double buckle monk strap fashion dress shoe featuring burnished leather and perforated trims
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned memory foam insole for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABILITY: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable leather linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Lightweight construction with extended durability with breathable linings
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14