Stacy Adams Men’s Ashby Cap-Toe Lace-up Chukka Boot (Cargo)
The Stacy Adams ashby is a cap toe lace boot ready for any occasion. Its versatile profile and quality leather can be dressed up or down so that you never have to be without style.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring ’20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes–from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- CLASSIC STYLE: Cap-toe lace-up chukka ankle boot featuring perf detail and leather upper
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned insole with memory foam for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABLE: Lightweight durable construction with leather linings
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible outsole for every day wear
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip – If in between two sizes go for larger size
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15