Florsheim Men’s Montinaro Cap Toe Dress Shoe Lace Up Oxford (Black) (3E)
Smooth Leather Upper. Suedetec Linings. Fully Cushioned Footbed With Memory Foam. Flexible Man-Made Sole.
In 1892, Milton Florsheim began producing shoes in a small factory located in Chicago, Illinois. The first pairs of Florsheim shoes made by Milton and his father, Sigmund, were a remarkable combination of style, comfort and high quality workmanship. This tradition continues today with the Florsheim family’s commitment to producing trend-right, high quality footwear. Florsheim shoes are always available in a wide range of sizes and widths.
- Synthetic sole
- CLASSIC STYLE: The Montinaro features clean, classic lines and a burnished finish.
- QUALITY: The uppers are genuine leather. The linings are breathable, moisture wicking Suedetec. The sole is durable, flexible rubber.
- COMFORT: the insole is fully cushioned with memory foam technology for long lasting comfort.
- PERFECT FIT: runs large, if in between sizes, size down. Comes in medium width and wide width.
- CARE: Black leather shoes can be shined with a black polish, Brown and Saddle Tan leathers with a neutral polish. To clean, just wipe down with a soft, damp cloth.
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13