Florsheim Men’s Broxton Cap Toe Lace Up Oxford Dress Shoe (Black) (3E)
Versatile everyday dress shoe that works as hard as you do. Smooth, high-gloss leather with cap toe, quarter leather linings, fully cushioned footbed. Durable, buffed leather sole. Imported.
In 1892, Milton Florsheim began producing shoes in a small factory located in Chicago, Illinois. The first pairs of Florsheim shoes made by Milton and his father, Sigmund, were a remarkable combination of style, comfort and high quality workmanship. This tradition continues today with the Florsheim family’s commitment to producing trend-right, high quality footwear. Florsheim shoes are always available in a wide range of sizes and widths.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- CLASSIC STYLE: this classic cap toe dress shoe has a semi-gloss finished leather and flexible rubber sole.
- QUALITY: The uppers and linings are genuine leather. The sole is durable and flexible rubber.
- COMFORT: the insole is fully cushioned with a leather cover. The footbed is non-removable.
- PERFECT FIT: Heel height is 1 inch. Runs true to size. Comes in medium width and wide width.
- CARE: Easy to clean, just wipe down with a soft, damp cloth.
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13